Hunting & Fishing

Article 96 of the General Wildlife Law literally states: Residents abroad who wish to make such use of wildlife, will have to hire a registered service provider, who will act for these purposes as responsible for the conservation of wildlife and their habitat. For these purposes, holders of management units for the conservation of wildlife are considered registered service providers.

Persons performing sport hunting without hiring a registered service provider must carry a license previously requested and that complies with the regulations.

Registered service providers must have a license for the provision of related services to sport hunting, granted after complying with the regulations.

Article 119 of the Regulations of the General Law of Wildlife states in a paragraph: Abroad hunters must contract for their expedition a service provider for sport hunting. In this case, the service provider, its employees or legal representatives shall accompany the hunter throughout the expedition.

baja california

Ave. Revolución #868-1, 2nd floor between 2nd & 3rd streets, Zona Centro, C.P. 22000 Tijuana, Baja California.
Phone. (664) 682-3367 | Fax. (664) 682-3331 | P.O. Box 2448 Chula Vista, Ca. 91912

Secretaría de Turismo de Baja California